May 18-21, 2023
September 7-10, 2023
550 W 29th st, NY 10001
Work with Us
HYDRA Art Project Inc. is constantly looking for fruitful collaborations.
Join our team!
Based in NYC, HYDRA Art Project Inc. is an art management company whose mission is to support contemporary artists and journalists, to organize art and media events and to manage art-related projects.
HYDRA Art Project operates though multiple nomadic art initiatives. Our goal is to foster reflective critical thinking, dialogues across territories and identities, and prolific creative practices nurturing and promoting innovation in the rapidly-shifting geographies of the 21st century.
HYDRA Art Project Inc. is now looking for a dynamic Assistant Project Manager to handle marketing, public relations, and social media duties.
Period April 1st-June 30th, 2020
- Managing and directing an organization's internal and external communications
- Create communication strategies;
- Acting as day-to-day contact for clients and media;
- Handling media inquiries and arranging for interviews with client spokespeople;
- Developing, editing and distributing press materials including press releases, pitch letters, media alerts, fact sheets, image sheets, remarks, Q&As and presentations;
- Update and maintain our social media presence;
- Assist in planning, writing, and managing Newsletters;
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories;
- Create marketing material for major events organized by HYDRA Art Project;
- Update company’s databases when needed;
- Reach out to media outlets and potential business partners and clients;
- Generating coverage reports and event recaps;
- Collaborate with staff on new projects;
- Event organising (from finding a location to quotations, burocracy, openings…);
- In-person presence during the Venice Art Fair.
- Bachelor’s degree in art history, museum studies, art, architecture, or music;
- Kowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator os similar tool;
- Strong relationships with media;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to present in a professional manner to media and business contacts;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and good organizational skills;
- Knowledge of social media marketing;
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in marketing, public relations, or communications;
- Proven ability to deliver print, online, and broadcast coverage;
- Fun energetic and outgoing personality;
- Smart, quick worker with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Flexible Hours;
- Be a responsible smart-worker;
- Whatsapp connection mandatory.
Teleworking; 450$ per month + commissions.
Job Types: Full-time,.
If interested please reply to email@example.com