Work with Us
HYDRA Art Project Inc. is constantly looking for fruitful collaborations.
Join our team!
Based in NYC, HYDRA Art Project Inc. is an art management company whose mission is to support contemporary artists and journalists, to organize art and media events and to manage art-related projects.
HYDRA Art Project operates though multiple nomadic art initiatives. Our goal is to foster reflective critical thinking, dialogues across territories and identities, and prolific creative practices nurturing and promoting innovation in the rapidly-shifting geographies of the 21st century.
HYDRA Art Project Inc. is now looking for a dynamic Art Dealer Associate to handle marketing, public relations, social media duties and sales during our upcoming Fairs in Venice, New York and Los Angeles.
Period to be confirmed following the profiles
- Acting as day-to-day contact for clients and media;
- Handling media inquiries and arranging for interviews with client spokespeople;
- Update and maintain our social media presence;
- Reach out to media outlets and potential business partners and clients;
- Generating coverage reports and event recaps;
- In-person presence during Clio Art Fairs;
- Help in coordination before, during and after the Fairs;
- Handle in a professional way with artists' and collectors/buyers' needs/communication;
- Whatsapp connection mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in art history, museum studies, art, architecture, or music;
- Strong relationships with media;
- Strong relationships with people;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to present in a professional manner to media and business contacts;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and good organizational skills;
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in marketing, public relations, or communications;
- Fun, energetic, smart and outgoing personality;
- Quick worker with a diplomatic attitude;
- Flexible Hours;
- Be a responsible smart-worker.
Job Types: Full time
Compensation: 450$ per project + commissions + Refund Trip and Housing during the Art Fair.
If interested please reply to email@example.com